Foundation Financial Plan
- A financial plan designed for younger clients who recognize a solid financial foundation is key even if retirement is decades away.
- Most appropriate for those in their early 20s through early 40s.
- Focused on establishing sound retirement savings and investment strategies. Includes help with fund selection for workplace retirement savings plans.
- Reviews other critical needs such as insurance, estate planning and college savings.
- Findings and recommendations outlined in presentation meeting and written report.
- Monthly subscription option: $500 upfront followed by monthly payments of $100 with Foundation Financial Plan updates available every 12 months. Includes ongoing telephone and email support for questions and one meeting per year as requested.