Core Financial Plan Plus
$1,500 initial fee & .75% annual investment management fee
- Starts with a detailed financial plan that reviews your retirement planning preparations and progress toward other financial goals.
- Findings and recommendations from the planning review are outlined in a presentation meeting and provided in writing. Supporting reports include retirement planning projections, net worth statement and portfolio comparisons.
- We do the work to help you set up the right types of investment accounts, consolidate existing accounts and invest the accounts in a way appropriate to your unique circumstances. An Investment Policy Statement establishes written guidelines for how the portfolio is managed.
- Investment accounts are held at TD Ameritrade Institutional, a third-party custodian that provides independent confirmation of the safekeeping of your assets.
- Once accounts are set up and invested appropriately, we will monitor and periodically rebalance to ensure your accounts remain consistent with your target allocations and risk level.
- Other services include as-needed financial planning updates, assistance with employer-sponsored retirement plans and year-round availability to help you address key financial issues as they arise.
- Includes financial planning updates for clients who have more than $300,000 managed by Four Ponds.