Core Financial Plan
- An overall review of your financial health with an emphasis on retirement planning and investments. Seeks to identify other issues that may require attention including insurance, estate planning and spending.
- Findings and recommendations from the planning review are outlined in a presentation meeting and provided in writing. Supporting reports include retirement planning projections, net worth statement and portfolio comparisons.
- Includes a review of employer-sponsored retirement plans with recommendations on how to invest your 401(k), 403(b) or other workplace savings plan.
- Monthly payment option: $750 upfront followed by monthly payments of $200. Annual plan update available if client continues subscription after first year. Includes ongoing telephone and email support and up to two meetings per year as requested.
- Updates to Core Financial Plan: $2,400 when initiated within 24 months of most recent planning engagement.
- Plan fee may be reduced 50% for clients who opt for Investment Management services upon completion of the Core Financial Plan.